Bring Us to Your School
The Purpose: Awakening is our one-day empowerment program that brings our mission to your school and is a key way that we activate change within schools. We provide students with a powerful experience that equips them to be courageous with the story they are living through self-empowerment principles. This is the primary way we activate change within schools. The program theme and objectives are designed to deliver a purpose-driven message that is relative and hits home to our audience. We craft and deliver messages to middle Schools (5th-8th), high schools (10th-12th), and college campuses. This format is created to be an "all school" event that brings all students and faculty to one location to hear our message. The desired event format, as well as core focus/theme can be selected in the application process.
The Outcomes: Students will…
- Develop a refreshed reminder of the value in who they are
- Understand how to be courageous with the story they are living
- Identify the mission for their life and how to create an impact
- Receive the opportunity to get involved with the mission of foreverU
- Awakening Speaking Event (46-60 min)
- Awakening Meetup (All lunch hours)
- Awakening Workshop Materials – These are provided via email and to be forwarded along to your teachers who will serve as the workshop facilitators on the day of the main event
- School enrolled into our Partnership Program (new!)
Application & Registration
We will go into more detail once we receive your application and make contact with you. Thank you for your interest in hosting a speaking event. Once we receive your submission, we will make contact you regarding the program logistics and fee.
Recommendation: Apply 1-2 months in advance of your desired host date for the event. Email us with any questions: info@foreverUmovement.com
All speaking events through Awakening are led by Christian Perry.
Author, Mentor, Coach, Motivational
Speaker, and Founder of Grind Grately